St John’s Roman Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy
Thames Avenue, Burnley. BB10 2PZ 9LJ
Required from xxx
Salary Range: Main Pay Scale
With Christ at our side, we do our best in all things
St John the Baptist RC Primary School is part of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust and is a Catholic school where the message of Christ inspires the curriculum and all aspects of school life. We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, friendly and passionate teacher to join our school.
We can offer you:
• A successful, thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos;
• Happy, caring and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn in an atmosphere where they all feel valued and respected;
• A strong, supportive and dedicated staff team;
• An enthusiastic and decisive leadership team committed to setting and delivering ambitious goals;
• The opportunity to make a real difference to lives of the children and community we serve;
• Active support of our well informed Governors, families, PTFA and Parish Community who believe in our school.
Subject to current restrictions, visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01282 438120 or by emailing the school business manager, Miss Ann Marie Manley: email@example.com.
Closing Date: xxx
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
Completed application forms with supportive letter should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org