Required from May 2020
The Governors and Trust will consider applications starting in September 2020
Salary Range: L14-L21
Happy living and learning in God’s friendship
Thank you for your interest in this post. St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School is a highly innovative, friendly and ambitious school
We can offer you:
• Happy, loving and caring children who are eager to learn in an atmosphere where they all feel valued and respected;
• Children who are proud of their school and respect the adults who work with them;
• A strong, supportive and dedicated staff team;
• An enthusiastic and decisive leadership team committed to setting and delivering ambitious goals;
• The opportunity to make a real difference to lives of the children and community we serve;
• A vibrant school which actively participates in parish and community life;
• The opportunity to play a pivotal role in sustained school improvement;
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01706 873123 or by emailing the school business manager, Kim Rawlinson: email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 9th March at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 11th March
Interview: Monday 16th March
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
Completed application forms with supportive letter should be returned to: Careers@romerocat.org